network configs for BT IP

Hi Folks

NM doesn't do bluetooth yet, so it's back to the config's.

I'm trying to follow this HowTo, but for fedora:
http://www.howtoforge.com/comment/reply/2033
(With a little help from this old HowTo:
http://bluez.sourceforge.net/contrib/HOWTO-PAN)

I've got to the post-up and pre-down functions, but can't see how to
execute these in a RH environment.  This ifcfg-man-page for suse has
PRE_UP_SCRIPT, POST_UP_SCRIPT, PRE_DOWN_SCRIPT and POST_DOWN_SCRIPT
functions noted, but I suspect they're not supported in RH:
http://manpages.unixforum.co.uk/man-pages/linux/suse-linux-10.1/5/ifcfg-man-page.html

Can anyone confirm whether these functions are supported in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-* or alternatively how to achieve
the same for a RH system?

Regards,
Morgan.
--
Getting errors: "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora + freedom; fact || fiction?