Re: having trouble replying to mailing list in Gmail...

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Tom Horsley <tom.horsley@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:05:03 -0500
> "Mike Chalmers" <mikechalmers70@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> It then puts only their email in the
>> "To" box.
>
> That's weird. Mail from the list has a Reply-To: header which
> directs replies to the list. I guess gmail is ignoring that.
> In claws-mail, just clicking on reply obeys the Reply-To: header
> and puts the list as the To: addr in the reply.
>
> --

It is working of this account but on another account people have told
me several times to not send them mail privately. The reason being is
because in the To box it hasd their private email in there. I will
follow the advice of reply to all mentioned by Patrick.