Re: f9 Preupgrade stalled?

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 10:07:30PM -0500, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

> > But I am in over my head so I will probably have to
> > wait until I get my hands on an install DVD, preferably for 64-bit F10
> > after F10 is officially released. Is there anyplace where I can order
> > a physical 64-bit F10 install DVD and have it shipped to me?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Dave:
> Here's a list of links to companies that supply CDs and DVDs for most Linux
> distros including Fedora:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/OnlineVendors#Northern_America.5B1.5D
>
> Back in my dialup days, I used Cheapbytes and was very pleased with them --
> quick delivery, good quality. and a fair price. IIRC, they usually have new
> stuff available within a day or two of the official release.

Thanks for the link. I think I have also used Cheapbytes but it was a
at least 5 years ago so I may have the name wrong. I think my problem is
that /boot is not on its own partition and grub isn't quite up to that.
If I could shrink the single partition on the drive, move it and create
a new /boot partition, then move /boot data to the new partition, grub
might then install Rawhide. But it's probably simpler to wait for the
official release.