Re: Fedora 10 - no longer rawhide?

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 15:15:03 +0000,
  Timothy Murphy <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>
> > For what it's worth, I upgraded to F10 a few days ago and am very happy
> > with the result (I used the DVD image, not preupgrade).
>
> Is Fedora-10 actually available (as your posting seems to imply)?
>
> Or are you talking about a test version like F10-Snap3-i686-Live-KDE ?

There are daily snapshots following f10-final. However these snapshots don't
include the packages in iso images. You would end up doing a network
install using the boot.iso image. Very little is changing now and next
week sometime (I think the 20th) the release version will be pushed
to the mirrors.

The are also updates that will be released at the same time as F10. These
are currently available from bodhi.