Re: Fedora 10 - no longer rawhide?

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:27:12 +0100
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Somebody should try and report the results.

I just tried it.  I just now updated one of my computers from F8 to F9 using
preupgrade.  It had (has) rpmfusion-free and rpmfusion-nonfree installed, along
with several rpms from there.

And the rpmfusion stuff (mplayer and the like) updated transparently and
automatically along with everything else.

So the answer to my initial question,  "How does preupgrade interact with
rpmfusion?" is "perfectly".

rpmfusion is not a problem or an issue when using preupgrade.  It all "just
works".