Re: Is F9 Security an oxymoron?

Dave Feustel <dfeustel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Would such a proxy cause Firefox and Konqueror to differ in their
> ability to retrieve URLs? Most of the URLs that Konqueror doesn't
> display are displayed immediately and with no problem when I start
> firefox from with konqueror.

Sure.  I'd say all bets are off once companies start playing games.

Really, just look at the traffic. Open up two windows onto the data
and compare both browsers transactions packet by packet.  I'm sure
you'll see differences.  Compare a bunch of different failing web
pages and I'm sure a pattern will emerge.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.