Fedora 10 and Bluetooth DUN

Hi Fedorans,

I'm desperately trying to make a simple Bluetooth dial-up connection under Fedora 10. I use it under Fedora 9 without any problems, but F10 made an ugly surprise. To be honest I'm not so familiar with Bluetooth.

I've got a Dell Vostro 1310 laptop with embedded Bluetooth controller and a Nokia E51 mobile. On F9 I created an /etc/bluetooth/rfcomm.conf file:

rfcomm0 {
	bind yes;
	device 00:21:08:D2:93:13;
	channel	5;
	comment "E51";
}

I have /etc/wvdial.conf with all the necessary content, started "wvdial gprs" and voila, that works.

With F10, this is all what I've got:

[root@ontheway ~]# wvdial gprs
--> WvDial: Internet dialer version 1.60
--> Cannot open /dev/rfcomm0: No route to host
--> Cannot open /dev/rfcomm0: No route to host
--> Cannot open /dev/rfcomm0: No route to host

Logs are empty.

The device file's rights are OK, I can browse the phone's memory on Gnome browser, I can send and receive files, but no DUN.

Has anybody seen this before?

--
BÉRES László  RHCE, RHCX   senior IT engineer, trainer
Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, SELinux:  http://sys-admin.hu