Re: MSN messenger compatible software

Try aMSN
http://amsn.sourceforge.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Webcam+In+aMSN

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Adil Drissi <adil.drissi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I want to be able to chat with my msn contacts and use webcam.
I found a software that can do that "KMess". But it does not come with fedora. So i'm wondering if there is any other software that can do the same job and comes with fedora 8?
Otherwise, how to install a .package file in fedora?

Thank you