From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of sam Ruma
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 6:22 PM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: install Fedora 9 on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6825

I have installed Fedora 9 on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6825 by doing the below
steps:
1.      Disabled built in LAN in the setup.
2.      Installed Fedora 9 on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6825.
3.      Went back and enable the built in LAN in the setup to get the
ethernet card to works.
The problem when I start the computer I get the black screen and Fedora
doesn?t load.  And if I disable the built in LAN I don?t get network device
in my machine.
Can someone help me please?