Re: Create rofessional looking Invoices with Linux ?

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:48:50 -0700
Kevin Kempter <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> anyone have suggestions per software or openoffice templates that will help me
> create professional looking invoices ?

On the rare occasions that I need an invoice, I create them with OpenOffice
Writer.  I made a blank invoice sheet as a sxw (now odt) file back when, and
just fill in the blanks and hit print as required.

Of course, if you want an invoice that's integrated with your general ledger
or something, then you'll have to get fancier than that.