Re: chkfontpath ?

> > Where's the best place to start looking / learning about fonts in
> > Fedora?  I need to get more for use in OOo, GIMP, Inkscape and
> Scribus.
>
> IIRC, all these apps just use fontconfig. So the method is documented
> in
> the release notes. Quoting

Thanks Rahul.  Is there a centralized or preferred place to find (open
source) fonts which I can use now on F8 and then transfer to F10?  I'm
new to fonts and have been happy with default fonts for my work, but
others here want "better" or fancier fonts.  This will be another
learning curve I think.

--
Hooroo,
Simon