Sorta OT - way to make Thunderbird set *all* folders to threaded view?

Howdy -

I have messed around with all the settings I can find to no avail. I use IMAP so all my messages are on the server in a metric buttload of folders (well over 100). I check mail from numerous systems, many of which get rebuilt regularly. It is a royal PITA to have to go through every time I run Thunderbird the first time on a new system to have to tell it to view by threads. For. Every. Single. Folder.

Is there a way to make Thunderbird view all folders threaded by default? Anything, an advanced setting or a plugin, would be great.

The Google gods are not forthcoming. :-( And no, I am not looking for the numerous articles on keeping in threaded view when you re-sort. I want everything in threaded view by default for all folders.

--
Thanks!
TC