Re: add menu to the panel (KDE 4.2) ?

Hi,
> 3) on this menu "screen" I see the openoffice menu. I want to add this entire
> menu to the plasma panel (not the kickoff menu) but if I right click on it It
> just opens the item and shows me the openoffice items writer, spreadsheet,
> etc just like it would had I did a left click on it.

As far as I know it is not possible with nodes, only with end items. Try
adding the application itself and it should work fine (at least here
with 4.1.2).

> Thoughts ?

Get familiar with kickoff :) I know it is "different" at the beginning,
but ... first you will be very quick, using the search bar at the top.
It often much easier to use, than moving arround the menu itself.
Additionally add your favorized applications to the favorite list of
kickoff. Its avaible within one click and pretty usefull for
applications that you use in your daily work.

Best regards,
Florian