Re: freenx 7.3

Roman Makurin wrote:
В Втр, 04/11/2008 в 09:46 -0600, Les Mikesell пишет:
Does anyone have step-by-step instructions for using freenx 7.3's ability to remotely mirror the console session? I'm trying to do it under Centos but maybe someone here has more experience with it. I can mirror a non-console freenx session to 2 remote connections but haven't been able to get a connection to the console session. If I say I want a vnc session I can see mirroring the console as a choice but haven't been able to make it connect.

If you are using nx client from no machine, you need to choose new
session when you see list of vnc sessions

I'm getting to where the NX client opens a black screen with a small dialog box that says 'unable to connect to host: Connection refused (111)'. This happens whether I say I want a new VNC connection or select the console session and 'resume', and also if I say I want a VNC connction and select a non-console session to vnc-shadow. However if I say I want a shadow session in the client configuration instead of VNC, then I am permitted to connect to the non-console session.

Have I missed something like setting a vnc password?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx