rawhide install video problems

I have an x86_64 machine with a chaintech-built GeForce 6600 card.
Once anaconda runs, it brings up a graphics mode incorrectly, and
makes the display unusable:

      http://www.delorie.com/tmp/rawhide-g6600-screen.jpg
      http://www.delorie.com/tmp/rawhide-g6600-screen.html (if the above complains)

I've been having this problem since FC6 (when I got the machine), and
have had to resort to text-mode installs every time.  The Rawhide
isolinux install doesn't give me that option any more (booting off a
USB stick at least).

Can we please fix this?  I'm willing to test updated packages, since
the machine was recently removed from its previous purpose so I'm able
to use it for testing.

DJ