Re: Which one is better Ubuntu Or Fedora 9

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 5:27 AM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can deterministically reproduce this breakdown. Shall I video tape it,
> if you don't want to believe me?

I have a rawhide laptop going here... got the error dialog referred to
in the bug...exactly once.

if I use add/remove interface...to install something new I get the
dialog on first attempt an install acction from rpmfusion. Second
attempt goes through.   Subsequent attempts at install seem to work
for me regardless of repository.  Not sure what's going on. I can't
seem to reproduce it beyond that first dialog.

The update interface seems to work since I'm pretty sure I've eaten
some updates from rpmfusion recently, but its hard to be sure, I'd
have to force an update situation.

-jef