Re: Which one is better Ubuntu Or Fedora 9

infact on my computer none of them provide best linux environment i downloaded fedora 9 burned iso image to cd, cd boots perfectly but hangs in middle way in case of ubuntu i got free media from canonical ,i installed it easily but there is sound problem which has not been solved yet from past six days,and the problem is that songs are playing but there is no sound although i unmuted everything and my system meet all the recommended requirements like 1 GB OF RAM ETC