Re: Where is modprobeconf

Aaron Konstam wrote:
I just noticed there is no modprobe.conf in f9. What takes its place?

We're trying to handle as much as possible automagically in modprobe.d and device configuration files, so if you don't have one, that just means that the autoconfig scripts didn't think they needed any special handling to get your stuff set up. If you want to customize something, go ahead and create a modprobe.conf and use it as normal.

-- Chris