Re: Which one is better Ubuntu Or Fedora 9

Alex Makhlin wrote:
Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Alex Makhlin wrote:
Hi all,

Which one do you think is better and for what reasons. Ubuntu or Fedora
9. Personally I like Fedora 9.

Better for what? It is a matter of using the correct tool for the job.

Mikkel
The job is sir to have the best Linux environment. So which is better, Fedora OR Ubuntu?

Sorry, your answer is insufficient to provide a detailed answer. The phrase "Best Linux Environment" has no qualifiers, provides no level of detail that would allow a salient and defendable answer. Your question could be equated to "where is the best weather?" Without providing qualifiers, the anser to both questions - yours and the one I just posed -
remains - DEPENDS.
bob