Re: How do I make my task bar hide when it's not being accessed?

Em Sex 31 Out 2008, Steven W. Orr escreveu:
> On Thursday, Oct 30th 2008 at 23:57 -0000, quoth Anoop:
>
> =>On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Steven W. Orr <steveo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote: =>> Under F9, kde, I don't see how to get to the controls to
> cause my taskbar to =>> hide? Anyone know where the controls are?
> =>Update to the new KDE packages using yum. You will get auto hide
> feature. =>To enable auto hiding:
> => o Unlock the widgets.
> => o Click on task bar plasma cashew.
> => o Click more settings.
> => o Click auto hide.
> =>
>
> I feel like a mental midget! I did the update so now I'm running
> kde-4.1. It looks good. I just don't see how to "Unlock the widgets".
> If I can get that far then I'm ready for the next challenge of The
> Mighty Cashew.

You can unlock the widgets by clicking the color palette icon on the
top-right corner of the screen or by right-clicking the plasma panel.
If you don't see an "Unlock widgets" option there, this is because
they're already unlocked. In this case, you'll see "Lock widgets".

[]'s
Marcelo