Re: Fedora vs RedHat

On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 14:15 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Fri October 31 2008 1:06:10 pm Les Mikesell wrote:
> > The real problem with this from a user's perspective is that
> > no version of fedora ever 'matures'.
>
> I have no idea why I'm jumping in to this, Les, but the real
> problem is that you refuse to accept that some people like it
> this way, and that if they don't, they have other choices...
> There's no problem except the one you continuously create with
> your endless pugilism
----
I vaguely recall you getting angry at me for much the same thing that
you are dissing Les for here...it's not that his criticism isn't valid,
it's just that it gets repeated infinitely.

As a user, Les is entitled to criticize.

As a reader of the list, it can be overly burdensome to have to read
through repetitive complaining.

Craig