[Off-topic]cvs hangs due a dangling nfs.

Hi

I use automount to share a partition via NFS so every machine can mount this share. For example, the machine "abc" has a partitio /abc and other machines mounts /users/abc.

One the machines was removed (retired), but now a few clients can't use the CVS server. After the command "cvs history...", it simply sits and wait.

I know that the problem is in accessing the retired machine because of the command "strace cvs history".

Is there a way to find where is this reference to the old machine? Something like /etc/mtab?

Part II (Really Off-topic)
Is there a way to find which machines are client of a NFS share? So that before the shutdown I could umount in the clients?

Thanks

Marcelo