Re: FONTS

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:04:48 -0400
Claude Jones <cjoneslists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> good luck on figuring
> it out. I'm surprised there aren't more people chiming in, but,
> that's also an indication that others aren't experiencing the
> issue, and that is usually a sign of a problem peculiar to your
> configuration

One of the things I often find helpful is to create a brand new
user on the system to make sure it is starting with all the default
settings and see how things look there. If they are better, then you
know it is something in one of the 47,621 config files in ~/.* - then
all you have to do is figure out which one :-).