Re: [ot] the kind of endorsement you can live without

g wrote:

Antonio Olivares wrote:

Yep!
Agree! Thing is the point I tried to make was that their quote
is right on target!

thank you. i just wanted to see a little clarification.

+++

Michael C wrote:

So you're endorsing White Power paranoid drivel then, Antonio? Thanks
for the clarification.

just what is wrong with white power?

It's a ludicrous, racist doctrine propounded by paranoid losers. Never
heard of George Lincoln Rockwell?

if it is drivel, then so is black power.
or any other power by any race, creed or color.

and what is wrong with his opinion?

if he is an American, he has this right. if you suppress his right,
or degrade him, you are much less than a person.

So if some imbecile uses a public forum to buy into paranoid racist
ideology (I quote: "In this history-making time, we shall chart our
course and forge a plan for the survival and freedom of the heritage
that built and sustains America, Europe, and the other nations around
the world of European descent") we should all keep our mouths shut?

Lincoln (Abraham) would be proud, I'm sure.

you are now addressing an American of Orthodox belief. and i tell you, as
will many others, non American and non Orthodox, you are wrong.

if you were right, the United States of America would not be a multi race,
creed and color. nor would there be so many coming here from other countries.

later. i have a 'yard barn' to finish.

- --

tc,hago.

.