Re: Oracle 11g on Fedora 9

I think your best bet is to use CentOS 5.2 rather than Fedora and then
follow the very detailed instructions that Oracle offers for 11g
installation on Linux. If you follow Oracle's instructions the install
should work.

The problem with Fedora is, it goes into new versions faster than most
people can blink.

Bob Cochran