Re: FEDORA net etiquette

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 18:08 +0000, g wrote:

> Gilboa Davara wrote:
> <snip>
> > ... All nice and dandy, but it would have been nice if anyone would
> have
> > been able to give me -one- solid reason why he/she needs to sign
> his/her
> > messages
>
> how about because it is a requirement by his and many other colleges
> and
> universities thru out world.

A. You can always decide to whether to sign a message or not - on a
per-message basis.
B. With so many free email services, noting forces you to use your
primary email account to post ML messages.

E.g. My company has an annoying policy the requires all employees to use
a huge HTML signature on all outgoing emails  - hence, I always use my
gmail account to post non-work-related-message.

- Gilboa