Lenovo ThinkPad T400: F9, F10b, or Wait for F10 final?

I just got a shiny new (OK - since they're black finish, they're not
actually shiny <smile>) Lenovo ThinkPad T400 model 2765-T6U. I'm trying
to decide if I should:

1) Load Fedora 9 on it until F10 comes out and then upgrade
2) Load the latest F10 build and "ride rawhide" for about 4 weeks
3) Just wait until F10 final gets here and live with the Win XP preload
til then

...Obviously I'd prefer option 3 the least!

Here's the catch:
This new series ThinkPad has _both_ the notorious Intel e1000e Gig-e NIC
(the hardware of which a certain recent kernel bug has taken a likening
to eating) and the Intel IWL5001 series WiFi card. It also has ATI
graphics.

I'm thinking I will load F10b now, add the iwl5001 series firmware,
patch to latest rawhide specs and then try not to cause a situation that
destroys the NIC.

Any thoughts, pointers, or warnings appreciated!

Cheers,

Chris

--
"It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction.

--Mark Twain