Re: What are your unsatisfied NetworkManager use cases?

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Tom Horsley <tom.horsley@xxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
> The NetworkManager developers seem to live in some alternate universe
> where they attribute all these problems to bugs in everything else,
> but not NetworkManager (since obviously NetworkManager is the perfection
> of all creation :-).

Gentlemen, could we please refrain from making assumptions about the
devs? I do not know any of them personally, but the names I've seen
attached to the bugzilla reports are of people who do good work for
Fedora.

If you feel the need to vent, please spawn a new thread for this.
However, I will say that I have never had a NM dev defend a bug.

Thank you.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )