Re: What are your unsatisfied NetworkManager use cases?

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Many people seem to have different issues with NetworkManager. I would
> like to attempt to assist with the progress of NetworkManager by
> collecting use cases which it does not cover at all or properly.
>
> So please reply with a use case that you have that is not covered, I
> will attempt to collect clarify and log them on the wiki (just
> reactivated my account).

Mounting and unmounting of remote file systems.

If you're taking my network away, might as well unmount first (could
be entertaining to establish which mounts that is appropriate for).

When the network comes back, would be nice if I could have the mount
back automatically.