RE: Wikimedia Ubuntu migration FAQ

>While these guys are free to choose whatever distro they want, I find
>that they are seriously dragging the names of Fedora, RedHat and
>Centos through the mud along the way.

Not sure I see that, but it is funny that they tend not to favor Fedora
for its bleeding edge nature (fair, that's why I play with it only on my
desktop) but they don't like RHEL because its slow stable nature (Why my
servers run CentOS). So maybe a slightly stable distro suits them:)

Why update a raid driver that works w/o issue? But the backport statement
makes more sense. Seems to be a valid FAQ but could use a polish in the
wording...

jlc