How to talk ethernet to windows

I have a fedora 9 box which is connected to my wireless network (via
network manager).

It also has an ethernet port, and there is a windows xp professional
box in the same room with an ethernet port too. I have a cable to
connect the two boxes together.

So I want to set up a lan with the linux end addressed as 10.0.0.1 and
the windows end addressed as 10.0.0.2, and a netmask of
255.255.255.0. And for the windows box to be able to connect to the
internet by routing through to the linux box, and thence through to
the wireless network.

How do I configure the two boxes to do this?
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire