Re: DHCP will not grab ip.

Tim wrote:
On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 15:41 -0400, Bill Davidsen wrote:
I tried "Ad-hic" as well, so I could set the channel

Ad-hoc mode is for connecting peer-to-peer without an access point, not
the sort of thing that you want to do, usually.

Wasn't used before, but the setup greyed out the channel setting in "Managed" mode. I do go to one site which has two AP with the same name, different channels, and different keys. I didn't design their network, and while I can see the need for two AP and keys, I see no benefit from using the same name.

Anyway, just one thing I was trying, even though the setup I had worked fine until I "upgraded."

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>