F9 RHGB Display Has Vanished

I have four F9 boxes and all have a unique rhgb problem. I have no rhgb display. Instead of the rhgb screen the boot up falls back to a simple text screen. All grubs call for rhgb. I am current with updates on all machines. It isn't display card specific. This happens with nvidia cards, s3 unichrome cards, etc.

Is anyone else having this problem? I've browsed the archives. I can find info about a similar difficulty at one point in F8 but no fix that works with F9.

This difficulty has been prevalent for about a month now and I've found no cure. Seems real strange that I have 4 different boxes with the same release acting the same way.

Trapper