Thanks !

Edward.

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:04:30 +0800, edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,

WITHOUT doing any thing :
In FC8, the yum is bug ( due to d/l the rpm packages from other FC, NOT
FC8 )...

Could you please rephrase that sentence? I don't understand it,
and I have doubts that any other reader understands it.

For many people, Fedora 8 is working much better and more satisfactory
than Fedora 9. And, of course, the first thing user do after a fresh
installation is to update to the latest packages. Often the routine is to
run "yum -y update yum ; yum -y update" if no other package updaters are
used. And it's especially important for the new ".newkey" repositories.

In FC9, the yum is good for work...

That's all I known.

I'm certain it has nothing to do with the OP's topic.