gnash and swfdec won't work

I have a problem with a specific flash, which are tutorials done in
presentations [1].

The thing is, flash-plugin (from adobe) shows the flash .swf ok (on an
older i386 computer), with sound and everything. gnash and swfdec
don't (on my new AMD64). gnash and swfdec shows OK videos from youtube
and one of the most important newspapers of Argentina [2].

What am I missing? Why does gnash show the youtube videos with sound
and everything, but not this powerpoint presentation[1]?

[1]: http://www.aulaclic.es/power2007/t_1_1.htm
[2]: http://videos.lanacion.com

--
Martín Marqués