OT Squid for Cache, Audit, and Authentication

Hi All,

We hope to put together a system to monitor the internet use at a
mission.  They have six computers for use by the residents as well as
a wifi connection they wish to make available to some others.

They want record each users use of the internet (time on/off, where
they went, etc...).  So they want each user authenticated before
access is granted to use the internet.

We hope to use a Fedora/Squid box between the internet and the
resident computer network.

Simply I am looking for advise/examples of how best to do this.  Our
budget is small.

I have noticed, I think, some Squid management SW - perhaps packages
to pretty much meet the requirements.  I hope someone is already doing
this and willing to share some insite.

Thanks!

Tod