Where should one be reporting hardware issues ? Kerneltrap ? Bugzilla ? Here ?

I got a new laptop this week and I've found a few hardware issues.  Some
are minor, others are major.

1) Synaptics touchpad "on/off" button doesn't work.
2) eSATA port doesn't seem to initialize properly, external drive
doesn't work.
3) Multi format optical drive doesn't handle CDs properly.
4) Sound card doesn't output sound out of the speakers or headset
jack#1.

Where and how should these issues be reported ?

Thanks