Re: More RAID-1 problems

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 10:04:46 -0400,

> Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

Did you change anything just before this started happening?
I had a very similar problem after trying to yum upgrade from FC6 to F9.
Running mkinitrd under the older kernel did not generate the correct set
of modules for use with the newer kernel and I needed to run mkinitrd under
the newer kernel.

I think what I did was boot with a rescue disk, chroot /mnt/sysimage
(I don't remember the exact name, so double check that) and then did
a yum reinstall kernel.