Re: Digital signatures don't work in Fedora's OpenOffice

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 12:58:22 PM +0200, io wrote:

> I know how to create a self-signed certificate, for example, but
> **if** I understand correctly what you posted, the second suggestion
> is little more than:
>
> 1) create a certificate by yourself, import it into Firefox
> 2) apply the first suggestion
>
> But here the problem is not how to get or create a certificate: it's
> how to make OO.o, **as packaged by Fedora** see a certificate
> imported in Firefox, no matter where that came from. Why is there
> this problem only in Fedora, and how to fix it?

Sorry to insist on this, but is it really possible that there isn't
even a clue as to what the problem may be, why it only exists in
Fedora, who should one talk to to at least understand what should be
checked to diagnose the problem, etc...?

I'm frankly frustrated because I'd have no problem to help fix this,
running tests if nothing else, but if there's nobody or nowhere
telling you which tests to do...

I've also asked the same question to the OOo users list without
result.

Marco

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84