Re: SELinux - a question about external drive after upgrade

Mike <mike.cloaked <at> gmail.com> writes:

> unclear as to whether a fsmount with the appropriate context would then
> set up the existing filesystem with the new context, and then using
> rsync -aXH from another machine on the LAN to re-write the files on the

I did not word my last post properly -
What I should have said was that I was unsure whether to use "context"
or "fscontext" in the mount command when first setting up after the upgrade.

I was really trying to understand whether a different way of mounting was
needed first time around and then simply plugging in the drive subsequently
would be the way to go, or whether mounting with specific options was needed
every time?