Re: Xorg update kills keyboard

I had the same problem both under F9 and Fedora 10 alpha. There is no keyboard and it is impossible to type anything. It just hangs and does not even respond to shift-control-1-6 to get a command line login. I also use US-international (acentos), but that is not the problem. Mine is a USB keyboard.

The interim solution for me was to reinstall /etc/X11/xorg.conf, even though recent instructions have been that xorg is now self-configuring and the xorg.conf is not to be used any longer. On my laptop, it was the same. Both work fine, but only with the old xorg.conf in place.