Re: Replying to Digest Post(s)

there is a saying about the word "assume"

I have been using hotmail for years but recently somebody started working on it (I can tell); A reply clumps all the original text up to a point where reading it is difficult! I've monitored the results that arrive in my various email accounts and the results remain clumped! I tried all sorts of tricks to solve the problem to no avail! Maybe there is a solution but I have only minutes to spend!

So I switched to my yahoo account where there is ALWAYS a means of selecting text!

Psychology says that people who are always looking for something to beat somebody else up for are really beating themselves up! These people are insecure hence must bully others! Truly superior people are reserved and confident!

There is another old saying "what goes around, comes around!

In most of these "forums" I encounter people who would tend to drive people away "with a bad taste in their mouth!

I call it truly bad manners!

Angry little boys looking for somebody to blast! This disease exists mostly in fundamentalist religious contexts!

So let us be kind and give others the benefit of a doubt.

A forum can be fun! Why make it an ordeal!

I am waiting for hurricane IKE! YIKE! Eye should pass overhead in a few hours!