okular printing problem

Hi All,

I have a problem printing pdf-files using okular
   OS : F9 (both 32 and 64 bit)
   program : okular
   printer type : HP ColorLaserJet 4650dn

 When I select print from okular and try to print in "Landscape" mode it
actualy prints in "Portrait" mode with the "correct" scaling of the
"landscape" mode (so part of the print falls off the paper)
 When I select print from okular and try to print in "Portrait" mode it
actualy prints in "Landscape" mode with the "correct" scaling of the
"Portrait" mode (so part it fills only part of the width of the paper)

 - "Print preview" shows the print as expected: so no problem here
 - Printing from OpenOffice gives no problems on the same machines and same
   printer

Any idea what can be the problem?

              Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd