Re: [Fwd: Fedora 8 and 9 updates status]

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008 at 07:53:49 -0700,
  Joe Christy <joe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Vis-a-vis Jesse Keating's forwarded note of 2008-09-05 10:08:
>
> 	What, pray tell, are the new locations? I have local mirrors of the
> F{8,9} updates, since it takes less time to rsync the trees than to do
> multiple yum updates over my slim Internet connection.

Replace $arch with $arch.newkey to get to the new updates and updates-testing
trees. I haven't seen an update to the release trees show up yet.

I didn't see a new fedora-release with the new keys. There is a newer version
(in Koji) that has arch specific keys, but they are still the old ones. So
you'll need to update without checking keys if you want to do this right now.