Re: Zimbra or something else

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 10:56:02 -0400,
  aragonx@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm in search of a new groupware application.

I am currently using egroupware.  It works okay but there is a lot I don't
like about it.

So, I'm looking for another solution.  Zimbra seems to be the 'best of
breed'. However, I can not find the source code for it.

Source code is at

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=153217&package_id=170385

Also there is some issue with the free license that would make forking a
problem.

This got fixed.

As for it not being included, I remember them making a license wording
change at Red Hat's request, so maybe it will get packaged again in the
not too distant future.

Yes, the license was changed but packaging this beast is not a easy task at all. There are people working on it however.

Rahul