Re: old-style KDE look and feel

Uwe Kiewel wrote:
Mark Haney schrieb:
Uwe Kiewel wrote:
Anne Wilson schrieb:
On Wednesday 03 September 2008 19:55:16 Uwe Kiewel wrote:
Hi,

is there an way to switch the KDE in F9 to the old-style look and feel
like F8 or earlier?

Some things are easy - like using Classic menu and using konqueror
for your file manager.  What else do you want to do?

Anne

Well, I want to have the old-style look and feel. Most important for me
are the classic menus.

Thanks,
    Uwe

Have you tried right clicking the Start button and selecting 'Switch to
Classic Menu style'?

Oh! Thats new to me. Please give me a try.

Thanks,
	Uwe

Did that help? I've not used that option, so I wasn't sure if it was what you wanted?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support