ocsigen [was] Re: ocsigen install / sqlite3 library

On Sun August 31 2008 16:04:33 Jimmy Provoyeur, Jr. wrote:
> Has anyone successfully been able to install ocsigen framework webserver
> onto Fedora 9, if so any installation steps, tips, hints,etc.... I am also
> trying to install sqlite and it's taking forever onthe "make" file; any
> thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Update, I spoke with an ocaml sig member Rich, heres wot he said...

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 05:53:25PM +0100, dexter wrote:
> I recently looked at building ocsigen for F9 the results can be seen below.
> my question is will this be rawhide only?

I guess while it's in the review process it has to be rawhide only.
There are two possibilities though: one is to simply enable the
development repo in your F-9 (edit /etc/yum.repos.d/
fedora-development.repo), or else you could backport those source
RPMs.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones