Re: Secrecy and user trust

* Travis Arnold <vestwearingpunk@xxxxxxxxx> [20080902 22:52]:
[drivel snipped]

> Hey I am currently downloading the ISO dvd to install after I finish my
> day's lessons, is this not a good idea to do?

The word from the Fedora folks on Aug 14th was - don't update until
further notice. Since then, they have - IIRC - said it's safe to do
so. The ISO's should be safe, as well as the packages that you can
update to from the servers.

New updates should start rolling once they have resigned everything.

/Anders