Re: Fedora home server using core 9

g wrote:

> Ed Greshko wrote:
> <snip>
> > Suit yourself.  At least the rest of the people on this list are
> > properly informed.
>
> others who read what i posted, other than anne, seem to have understanding
> of what i wrote.
>
> as replied to anne, i made no implication or statement that sl created
> their distrib from scratch, nor that it was not based on rhel.
IMHO, you were extolling the virtues of SL without giving credit to its
origins.  Thus, you left out that very important point.   The less
informed people on this list, or the ones not familiar with RH clones
may be seriously mislead by what you wrote and think/believe that SL is
a distribution on to its own that was developed by the people at CERN
and the Fermi Lab.

If you don't see that, I can't help you.  But I can help others...and
will...regardless of what you think.