Re: Nvidia driver

TV Sivaraman wrote:
Hi:
Did yum install both the kmod-nvidia drivers? One is nvidia GP dependent and the other kernel dependent (look at http://livna-dl.reloumirrors.net/fedora/9/i386/). You may also have to install xorg-x11-drv-nvidia and xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-libs from the livna site.
Message was that these two were installed in their latest version.

Sivaraman.